Thank you for your interest in registering for the 2014 Business Leader of the Year Award Dinner honoring Sister Helen Amos, RSM, and the leadership of Mercy Health Services. Each year, more than 100 of Baltimore's most prominent companies sponsor the Business Leader of the Year Award Dinner, the premier event for the local business community.
The Business Leader of the Year Award Dinner will give you and your company the opportunity to:
- Network with more than 800 leaders of the local business community
- Build and enhance customer and client relationships
- Meet top CEOs and other high-profile individuals in the Baltimore-Washington corridor
- Get to know your political representatives
- Learn how Loyola's Sellinger School of Business and Management partners with the Baltimore region for a stronger workforce
Premier Sponsor - $10,000
- Two tables of eight (seating for 16)
- Eight tickets for the Executive Pre-Reception
- Logo and premier listing on the Business Leader of the Year Web site
- Full page ad in the event program
- Priority seating
Leadership Sponsor - $5,000
- One table of eight
- Four tickets for the Executive Pre-Reception
- Premier listing on the Business Leader of the Year Web site
- Half page ad in the event program
Table Sponsor - $3,000
- One table of eight
- Two tickets for the Executive Pre-Reception
- Listing on the Business Leader of the Year Web site
- Quarter page ad in the event program
Individual Tickets - $500
- Undergraduate and Graduate young alumni (2010-2014) and current student tickets are available at a discounted rate of $250.
- Please call 410-617-2973 or email email@example.com for additional information.
A portion of your sponsorship is tax-deductible. Proceeds from the Business Leader of the Year Award Dinner will support creation of the endowed Mercy Health Services Business Leader of the Year scholarship for a Sellinger School student. In the event that total contributions in gifts and pledges are less than $50,000 by December 31, 2014, the University shall have the sole discretion to use the Fund as current-use scholarship support for a Sellinger student.
For more information concerning registration, please contact Allison Rubin, director of advancement events, at 410-617-2973.