Loyola's office of mission integration seeks to foster a strong Jesuit identity and encourage personal transformative development among members of the community. The office is led by the assistant to the president for mission integration, Fr. Timothy Brown, S.J.
In this role, Fr. Brown coordinates the following efforts:
- develops programs to promote the Catholic and Jesuit nature of the University;
- introduces new members of the Loyola community to the spiritual, cultural, values and heritage of the University;
- offers individual and group opportunities for reflection, formation, and discussion about the integration of mission with one's daily life and work;
- facilitates conversation on Catholic intellectual life and Jesuit pedagogy through seminars and retreats;
- offers the Spiritual Exercises to all members of the Loyola University Maryland community to adhere to the Vision of the 35th General Congregation of the Society of Jesus.