Eight new members join Sellinger School Board of Sponsors
November 19, 2009
Loyola University Maryland's Sellinger School of Business and Management elected eight new members to its Board of Sponsors at its Oct. 6 meeting.
The Sellinger School's new Board of Sponsors members are:
- Robert Arning, vice chairman of market strategy at KPMG LLP and director at NYC2012 Inc.;
- Bob Cawley, president of RCM&D and vice president and founding member of G.B. Charities Inc.;
- Michael Chesser, MBA, '76, chairman & CEO of Great Plains Energy and KCP&L;
- Rev. James L. Connor, S.J., provincial assistant for mission and renewal for the Maryland Province of Jesuits;
- Brad Dickerson, chief financial officer of Under Armour;
- Kevin Dunbar, president and vice chairman of Dunbar Armored;
- Charles Langmead, '85, president of U.S. Industrial Group, McCormick & Company Inc. and;
- Mark R. Weigman, '84, MSF '87, vice president and portfolio manager for T. Rowe Price Group
"Our new board members bring knowledge of diverse industries and extensive networks that will help advance our mission of shaping ethical, adaptable leaders prepared to make a difference in a global economy," said Karyl B. Leggio, Ph.D., dean of the Sellinger School. The new board members join a group of 22 who advise the Sellinger School's senior administration on the School's advancement and community relations initiatives.