- Olifant is devoted to the promotion of the study of medieval epic literature in the Romance languages. The searchable archive of back issues covers vol 1 (1973) through Vol 22 (1998) Full-text access available only in the library, on Loyola/Notre Dame campuses
- Ovid Nursing
- Full-text of many clinical peer reviewed nursing
- Oxford Art Online
- Full-text of the Grove Dictionary of Art, which covers the visual arts from prehistory to the present, with additional new and updated material and links to images in museums and galleries. Also includes full text of the Concise Oxford Dictionary of Art Terms, the Encyclopedia of Aesthetics, and the Oxford Companion to Western Art.
- Full-text online dictionary with quotations.
- Online access to 159 Oxford journals on a range
of topics from about 1998-present.
- Includes Grove Music Online, The Oxford Companion to Music, and The Oxford Dictionary of Music, 2nd edition.