- Provides point-of-care drug information
from 13 clinical databases and 4 clinical applications. Databases
include Lexi-Drugs, Pediatric Lexi-Drugs, and Geriatric Lexi-Drugs
as well as Clinician's Guides to Diagnosis, Internal Medicine
and Laboratory Medicine. Clinical Applications include drug
interactions, tablet & capsule identification, medical
calculations and patient advisory leaflets.
- Full-text of national and regional
newspapers, business publications, federal and state codes,
case law & reference information (1990-pres.)
- Library, Information
Science & Technology Abstract
- Indexes more than 600 periodicals, plus books, research reports
and proceedings on librarianship, classification, cataloging,
bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management
and more (mid-1960's-present).
- Linguistics & Language
Behavior Abstracts (CSA)
- References to sources on phonetics, phonology, morphology,
syntax & semantics (1973-pres.)
- Critical analyses & biographies of authors.
- Loeb Digital Classical Library
- Includes English translations of epic and lyric poetry; tragedy and comedy; history, travel, philosophy, and oratory and other documents of Greek and Latin Classical importance.