Loyola · Notre Dame Library
- Datamonitor Reports
- Available through Business Source Premier. Access them by selecting "Company Profile" in the green bar at the top of the page.
- Dictionary of American History
- Well-known and obscure topics in American history.
- Digital National Security Archive (DNSA)
- Declassified government documents from the National Security Archive on US foreign and military policy since 1945. To date the DSNA includes 20 collections on topics such as Afghanistan, Iran and the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Access to over 2000 quality- controlled scientific and scholarly journals.
- Dissertations and Theses (Proquest)
- Includes doctoral dissertations and master's theses back to 1997 or earlier, and citations and abstracts back to 1985
- Division of Drug Information Service
- Index records to articles about drugs and drug therapy in humans taken from over 200 leading medical and pharmaceutical journals. In most cases the complete article is also available online from 1988 through the current month. (Note: Once in, click "login by IP" button on left.)