**Please Note: You must have a valid Loyola ID number and Loyola username in order to register. Registrations will not be processed without a valid ID number and username.
To register for Summer Orientation, you will need the following:
- Loyola User Name and Student ID Number. Both can be found in the Loyola technology letter you received shortly after you sent in your deposit. If you no longer have this information, call Office of Technology Support at 410-617-5555, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- The names of all people attending orientation and knowledge of whether or not they will stay on campus.
- Ranked order of preferred Summer Orientation dates.
- Credit card to pay the registration fees for all participants, including parents.
Online registration for the 2014 Summer Orientation sessions can be completed by clicking the link below:
Summer Orientation 2014 Registration
If you are unable to attend one of the five orientation sessions please follow the steps below:
- Contact the Office of Student Engagement for your session materials: (410) 617-2032 or at email@example.com.
- Contact the office of Academic Advising to register for your classes: (410) 617-2361.
- Contact the office of Student Life to register for on-campus housing: (410) 617-5081.
For any additional questions please contact the office of Student Engagement (410.617.2032)
Note: Incoming transfer students do not attend Summer Orientation.
If you are unable to attend Summer Orientation please contact the office of student engagement immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-617-2032.
Note: Refunds may only be honored if the office of student engagement is notified of a cancellation 72 hours prior to your scheduled orientation session.