Monday, September 16, 2013 to Friday, September 20, 2013: 9am-12pm; 1pm -5pm
All individuals wanting to move into a space listed on the vacancy list may participate. Spaces will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. To register a move, at least one representative of the room and the person requesting to move-in to that room must come to the Office of Student Life.
If a representative from the room in which you wish to move cannot be present, they may email Megan Rowe, Associate Director of Housing Operations, at email@example.com to confirm that there is a mutually agreement to living with the individual that is coming to the Office of Student Life to pick-up their new room key.
The Following Applies to Move Week
It is your responsibility to meet the people in the room you wish to move into. All moves must be registered in the office of student life during the time indicated. All moves are to be completed by deadline and failure to do so may result in a $50.00 fine.
A complete move includes:
- Checking-out with your present RA, turning-in your key to Student Life (Seton 08B)
- Checking-in with your new RA, picking-up your new key at Student Life (Seton 08B), and signing room inspection form.
It is your responsibility to contact the appropriate RAs and/or Assistant Directors to assist in completing your move.
First-year students may move into any Campion Tower Floors 6-9, Flannery O'Connor Hall, Hopkins Court, Lange Court 30, 32, 34 or Butler/Hammerman spaces only. Room must be occupied by all first-year students.
Questions about Move Week may be directed to your Assistant Director or the Office of Student Life at ext. 5081.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to tell roommates and other friends that you want to move.
- Talk now to your present roommates
- Talk to friends, RAs, or your Assistant Director to obtain information regarding current vacancies or possible swaps.
Move Week Vacancies (updated by 6pm daily during Move Week)
Available During Move Week *
*Please note that all vacancies highlighted in yellow are open bedrooms. Vacancies highlighted in red are first-year student spaces.