Continuing full-time students may use WebAdvisor from any computer with web access to change their registration, as follows:
Spring 2013 Semester: Dec. 3, 2012 – January 17, 2013
Fall 2013 Semester: July 12, 2013 – September 6, 2013
Students must know their Username and Password (same as Loyola email) to access WebAdvisor. If you do not know your Username and Password or you need to have your Password reset, contact the Student Technology Center at 410-617-5555.
- No prior advisor permission is required to use WebAdvisor Add/Drop unless a course has special restrictions or is a sixth course.
- Electronic advisor permission is required to add a sixth course using WebAdvisor.
- Select the WebAdvisor option for changing your registration ONLY if there are no special circumstances surrounding your course changes (required override, specialized forms, or special permissions).
- Students who are unsure about whether a course meets their degree requirements should seek assistance from the Academic Advising and Support Center (MH 043) prior to the end of the add/drop period. Once add/drop closes, no further course adjustments can be made.
- Check your Degree Audit in WebAdvisor after making any schedule changes to make sure that the change fulfills a degree requirement. To print your Degree Audit, return to the main WebAdvisor menu and select Program Evaluation.
- Warning: Drop courses at your own risk. Once a course is dropped, the space opens for other students to add the course. You may not be able to re-add your initial course selection if you change your mind.
- Reminder: Do not use the Back button or double click the Submit button to navigate back and forth in WebAdvisor.
- For Add/Drop technical support or advising assistance, call 410-617-5050 or 2263 (during normal business hours).
Access the User's Guide for instructions on using WebAdvisor Add/Drop.
Students who do not use WebAdvisor Add/Drop must go to the Academic Advising and Support Center (AASC, MH 043) to add, drop, or register for courses in person, as follows:
Spring 2013 Semester: December 3, 2012 – January 17, 2013
Fall 2013 Semester: April 4, 2013 – September 6, 2013
Students who attend Add/Drop during the first week of the semester must submit a Change of Registration Form (available in Records Office or AASC). If courses are being added, at least two alternate course selections must be provided on the form. Once an advisor has signed the form and completed the add/drop process, students should request a copy of the Change of Registration Form and/or print their schedule via WebAdvisor.
Students who are unsure about whether a course meets their degree requirements should seek assistance from the Academic Advising and Support Center (MH 043) prior to the end of the add/drop period. Once Add/Drop closes, no further course adjustments can be made.