Participating in a Loyola program affords students the opportunity to study abroad while maintaining their Loyola student status. Students typically pay tuition, room, and fees to Loyola. In return students receive a study abroad package that covers their tuition, room, fees, and other amenities which vary depending upon the costs in the country of study. All scholarships transfer to the program and all grades and credits will appear on the Loyola transcript. All applications are due Dec. 1.
Once a student has been accepted and has paid a study abroad deposit to Loyola University Maryland, the student forfeits the right to register for courses and go through the housing selection process at Loyola for the semester they plan to study abroad.
- Accra, Ghana (CIEE): Fall or Spring
- Alcalá, Spain: Fall or Spring
- Auckland, New Zealand: Fall or Spring
- Bangkok, Thailand: Fall
- Beijing, China: Year Long, Fall, or Spring
- Copenhagen, Denmark: Fall or Spring
- Cork, Ireland: Fall or Spring (Certain Majors)
- Glasgow, Scotland (Honors)
- Leuven, Belgium: Year Long
- Melbourne, Australia: Fall or Spring
- Newcastle, England: Year Long, Fall, or Spring
- Paris, France: Fall or Spring
- Rome, Italy: Fall or Spring
- San Salvador, El Salvador: Fall or Spring