- Nominations should be based on a faculty member's engaged scholarship activities as defined here.
- All Loyola University faculty members are eligible to receive the award.
- Faculty and community partners are invited to nominate their Loyola University faculty colleagues for this award. Faculty members may also nominate themselves.
- Students can ask a faculty member or community partner to consider nominating someone. Students may also serve as references.
- Upon nomination, the faculty award chair will notify the nominee and invite them to complete a short application, including a personal reflection and evidence, to be considered for the award. From this selection, the Committee on Engaged Scholarship will select awardees.
- Nominations are good for two years: they may roll over into the nomination pool for a second year if nominees are not selected for the award the first year.
Friday, Feb. 8, 2013
- Thursday, Jan. 31: Nomination forms sent out
- Friday, Feb. 8: Nominations due
- Wednesday, Feb 20: Application packets due
- Friday March 22: Award given at the Dean's Symposium
Please contact Dr. Elizabeth Kennedy, chair of the Faculty Award for Excellence in Engaged Scholarship Selection Committee at email@example.com.
Fields marked with * are required.