ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students.
As a department, ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness.
- Student Choice Awards - Tuesday, April 22 from 5:30-7:30pm in McGuire Hall.
- FREE Tickets available at the Box Office.
- ALANA End of the Year Barbeque - Friday, April 25 from 3-5pm at the Gardens Volleyball Pit
- Night of Stars - Monday, April 28 at 7pm in the 4th Floor Programming Room
- ALANA Senior Reception - Friday, May 16 from 3-5pm in the Claver Multicultural Center
- Follow us on TWITTER @ALANA_Services to keep up with the events offered by ALANA and its clubs.
- Check out the latest issue of the ALANA Anthem!