CORE AND MAJOR ADVISOR INFORMATION
Declaration of Major
- Class of 2017 students are invited to declare their major. Students submit a signed Declaration of Major form and Core Advisor Survey to AASC (MH 043). Students will then be assigned to a major advisor over the summer.
- All students in the Class of 2016 should have already formally declared a major.
Midterm Grades and Midterm Deficiency Forms
- Midterm deficiency forms are available for advisors to view on ImageNow/WebNow. Students are also emailed a copy of these forms. Midterm grades can be accessed through WebAdvisor.
Mid-term Deficiency Workshops:
- March 19, 2:30-3:30 PM in the 4th Floor Programming Room
- March 20, 3-4 PM in Knott Hall B 03
- March 21, 4-5 PM in Knott Hall B 01
Fall 2014 Registration Dates:
- Class of 2015 – March 19
- Class of 2016 – March 26
- Class of 2017 – April 2
- Thursday, March 27 at 5:00 PM. Students must submit the Change of Registration Form with the required signatures to AASC no later than this date and time .
Summer Courses at Loyola
- Loyola Summer Course offerings may be found on Inside Loyola and summer course policies and procedures may be found on the Records Office website.
- Registration for session I (May 29 – July 10) closes may 22 at 5 PM
- Registration for session II (july 14—august 21) closes july 2 at 5 PM
Summer Courses Away
**If a student is registering for a summer course as a prerequisite for a fall course, the student must register for the summer course prior to their fall registration date.**