At the Loyola Clinical Centers, we are devoted to making care — not cost — the primary focus of each service. Since the Clinical Centers is a training facility, fees are already substantially lower than those provided by private practitioners. However, additional reduction of fees is available through our sliding scale to those who demonstrate financial need. As part of your application process for services at the Clinical Centers, you have the option of completing a financial information form and provide proof of income* so that we can calculate the pricing of your services. Affordable service means that we will work with you to provide the help that you, your child, or your family needs.
*Please be sure to bring the completed form and proof of income to your first appointment.
First-grader Garcia improved his reading skills 300% in the Literacy Scholars program.
- View our 2011-12 annual report (PDF)
- Loyola Clinical Centers awarded $50K grant from Stulman Foundation to support brain injury and disorder services »
- FREE caregiver support group for parents whose children were recently diagnosed with Aspergers Disorder or PDD-NOS (Word doc) »
- April is National Autism Awareness Month »
- Upgrading to the new iPad? Donate your iPad or iPad2 to the Loyola Clinical Centers and its clients »