Loyola University Maryland

Department of History

Xavier Hall (1924)

image divider

Xavier Hall was originally used as a small chapel, donated from The Shrine of the Sacred Heart in Mount Washington. Systematically disassembled, it was trucked to the Evergreen campus in the fall of 1924 and formally opened in February of 1925.

Xavier Hall in 1924
1924

Xavier Hall in 1924
1924

Xavier Hall in 2006
2006

Xavier Hall in 2006
2006