For benefit eligible employees, core benefits provide basic coverage at no cost to you. They include life insurance, long term disability, and vision coverage. The University also provides all eligible employees with $1000 of flex credits to assist in the purchase of your optional benefits.
For benefit eligible employees, the University offers two medical plans, two dental plans, buy-up vision coverage, supplemental life insurance, short-term disability, dependent life insurance and flexible spending accounts. These options are available to new employees through the University's cafeteria flexible benefits program.
Additional benefits for eligible employees:
- Sick, vacation and personal leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Live Near Your Work (LNYW) program for prospective home buyers
- Liberty Mutual Group Saving Plus discounted auto, home/renters insurance
- Long term care insurance (John Hancock)
- First Financial Federal Credit Union
- Computer hardware and software purchase program