Loyola/Notre Dame Library
The Loyola/Notre Dame Library is shared by Loyola University Maryland and College of Notre Dame of Maryland and was recently renovated to include a new auditorium, group study areas, seminar rooms, and a cyber café. Other features of the Library include:
- More than 400,000 volumes, more than 140 online research databases, more than 28,000 full-text journals available online, and 16,000 media items including DVDs, CDs, and videos.
- Students are able to access library resources remotely from anywhere in the world by visiting www.loyola.edu/library/
- Classes on how to use library resources are taught by librarians each semester. Individual professors bring classes in for specialized research instruction.
- Librarians are available to help students with research projects. Online chat reference is available 24 hours a day!
- Computers with Microsoft Office and access to the Internet are available for student use in the Library. Students can also check out laptops to be used in the Library.